Warning Light - Rear lights/bulb out?

Hi All

Had a warning light come on yesterday. Its on the left hand side of the dash, and its a top down view of a car, with lines coming out what the rear lights are.

From what i've read up so far, this is a warning light for having a light/bulb problem or possible brake fluid levels.

Problem is, i've checked the brake fluid, and its at the max mark. Brakes work fine and got me home last night and to work today.

I've checked all bulbs around the car but they all apeear to be fine.

The warning light only comes on (and stays on) when the brake pedal is pushed.

Turning the car off and playing with all the other lights does not activate the warning.

Any ideas? (MOT on monday, so great timing :) )

thanks

If ur is an import and it's had the loom adjusted at the back then it will always come on even tho there is no bulbs out....just pop the bulb out of the back of the clocks :)

P.s it will be fine for an mot as it states that any dash light that it meant to go out upon starting of the engine and doesn't is a fail therefore if ur light doesn't exist then no fail :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.