TSport centre cap refurb

yup looking at those centres maybe a bit lighter to go with infill but limited choice

Or will go with Likwidart badge like your red one but in the blue black as skewers caps.

Will get there one way or the other

Can be a bit confusing for old duffer newbies to this scene like myself, but there's certain childish pleasure in it. Nice to have a bit of experienced help to save silly and costly feck ups too.

Car looks no different yet and will only be v v lightly modded compared to what you lot get up to, but most parts arrived or ordered and should be fitted within next 3 weeks and it will be just a tad lower, wider, darker, bluer etc. Not so it shrieks "MODDER" just so as a knowledgeable chap would go "Hmmmm whats he done there then? Ooo Nice"

Now

what about that paint for the chips on the rims????

:thumbs: that's ok :) the subtle changes are usually the best ones. There's no need to go 'all out' to make a well looked after car stand out from the crowd :)

chips on the rims? I usually get a touch-up pen from Halfords. Their 'aluminium' is quite a close match for most silver wheels.

Great thanks I'll get some tonight.

Just booked garage slot for 5 June by which time Eibachs will be there (and me knob light!). Freaky spacers and myk brake brace already are. goodyear 215s go on Saturday..............Vinyled dash being refitted Sunday, then fit the decals and polish its nuts off with new polisher(which I bought at the weekend and my bloody son nicked on Monday!!

and relax................. then follows 2 weeks hols to enjoy it and sort out any final wrinkles before she meets her public at Jonnyboys barbie in August.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.