Full Wrap

My GT4 could do with having a couple of panels resprayed due to the usual paint fade :( Been pricing it all up and in all fairness I could have the car fully wrapped for a few hundred more in any colour of my choice :D

The sensible option would just be to spray the bits that need it, but I know for a fact the colour match will never be 100% as it's hard to match silver.

The question is, what colour? I would LOVE it in white, and should have waited for a white one to be honest but after looking for 6 months for a GT4 my patience ran out... The problem is there are already white ones available to buy standard, if I was to pay £800 ish for a full wrap I would want it to be unique. Im also thinking about the Nissan GTR light grey type colour. Maybe even the new shape Audi S3 blue?

So what do you all think? White, grey, blue?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't go for a standard colour if your spending the money on a proper wrap.

White faffs are far to common around here...and it'll only ever be compared to Sawyers, Jimmys etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.