Might be coming back to the fold

Since I lost my job and wrote the AT200 off in 2009 i've had a rough run of things.

Insurance went sky high, nearly lost the house a few times, struggled to make ends meet, worst of all had to put up with a Suzuki Wagon R+ 1.3 GL.

But since then (2 kids later) and a new full time job (fingers crossed it goes permanent) I may be looking ta coming back to Celica ownership.

The Wagon will be getting the interior returned to stock, and sold to make funds for a better ride!

Was looking at a Faff, but fuel is going to be a big consideration, so i'm swaying towards a 190. Open to suggestions, advice and opinions, will be Sept/Oct when i look to buy.

I've been on here long enough to know what some of the replies are likely to be! :D

I dont think there is much of a difference in fuel costs between the faff and a 190, Great news that you are on your feet again and things are looking up though.

Worth knowing :)

Might still consider a 140 though, but i need to find a good one withouth the oil issue, facelift IIRC.

Worth knowing :)

Might still consider a 140 though, but i need to find a good one withouth the oil issue, facelift IIRC.

not really a difference there either, one big difference is the cost of parts though, 190 clutch is nearly double the price against the 140, it seems as though you pay a premium for 190 parts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.