one for the tecies

funny you saying that because the original toyota whip aerial looks one that miss whiplash would use lol i i found a beesting in the shed the other day and that was from my old calibra v6 and it looks great and much better on the celica.

Edited by celica1977

the beesting seems to work ok with the radio atm

DAB or FM?

Im looking at getting a new aerial for my 6 an was wondering can u get digital radio aerials that are direct fitment was looking to change to a bee sting anyway as I cant get hardly any good radio stations at the mo with ny standard aerial.

What head unit have you got?

I have ripspeed one with the foldout screen it does come up with what station im listening to not sure if its dab will dig out the box but it cost 250 quid new so I think so has everything else like video input for a reverse camera or console but the screen button has broke so was thinking of getting a new one anyway.

Well you mentioned Digital channels that would indicate DAB, but in my experience DAB either works or it doesn't. I also believe that FM and DAB aerials are not compatible. When I had a Digital Radio in my 7 I used the original aerial for FM and the windscreen jobber for DAB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.