Any custom exhaust fitting members?

scorps1212

Hey guys

Sorry but i dont know what topic this would fall under so just sticking it here for now.

Anyone know if there's any members on here that do custom stainless steel exhaust systems? Wanting to get one at the end of the month (wife aint to know though).

Hey guys

Sorry but i dont know what topic this would fall under so just sticking it here for now.

Anyone know if there's any members on here that do custom stainless steel exhaust systems? Wanting to get one at the end of the month (wife aint to know though).

Being you live in Bucks you must know where Brackley is, theres a little company on the trading estate off the Brackley by-pass (off Buckingham road, dont know what its called but its on the same estate is a garage called Topserve will point you in the right direction - ask for Wayne or Ian who run it, theyre old mates and keen modders) JK Motors on the same estate will also know. Give em a ring.

This little firm made me a 1 off twin pipe stainless system for my calibra V6 5 years ago and it was a top job for decent money. Highly recommended.

Send me a tenner and I wont tell the missus..........

Edited by foxxy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.