Silicone hoses for UK GT

Wickie

Hi guys i want to start dressing up engine bay and replace as many hoses as i can, excluding radiator hoses which i have can anyone post a link for a specific kit i can get? Or sizes (ID and OD) and lengths i will need and where is best place to buy? Thanking you guys in advance.

There aren't many other hoses there other than the 2 main rad hoses are there

Or are you talking about all the vacuum lines, if so you don't need a kit, you just need to buy xx meters of silicone vacuum hose and cut it to length, just measure the bore of the vac lines and buy the appropriate size silicone hoses

The Gen 5 3SGE is 4mm and 8mm bore i believe, but make sure you buy 3mm wall hose otherwise it will collapse under vacuum pressure if you buy the cheap 2mm wall stuff

I did see that Tom and i bought there rad kit ages ago and it was the 205 one which is exactly the same as the 202 hoses as i have them fitted to my GT, i spoke with Stoney direct and the said they don't do a specific 202 kit .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.