Nankang NS2 Tyres

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at the maxxis, but reading about the wet rating - not as good as the T1-R's which is 'E'. The Avons I mentioned are 'C' which is much better given our 12month rainy weather.

On my 2nd set of NS2's (225/35/18) & have to admit, they're a geat budget tyre. Great in dry & wet & i've never had any stopping issues or losing grip on corners......Only weather they're crap for is snow, as they go a bit hard & grip is shocking....

Its the original NK's that the issue were with.....The NS2's were vastly improved

I'd say buy em ;)

I'll definitely be buying another set when needed

I've used Nankang's for years, on road and track, never had a problem with them. Tried a couple of other brands, Pirelli etc and to be honest felt no difference in terms of performance.

If all your doing is everday driving with a spritied drive here and there the Nankang's will do the job just fine

theses are the tyres my new wheels are going to come on all the lads from the shop i getting the wheels from(performancedirect barnsley ;) ) use theses tyres and say there great i think i also going to used them see what happens

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.