That Time of Year

Well.... the mile and a half Cresta run from my dirt road to the main road almost thawed today and I got really excited!

If it continues tomorrow she will be brought out of hibernation and thrashed mercilessly........I have withdrawal symptoms!

:xmas_biggrin: can we have pics of you going sideways down that hill in a few weeks time :xmas_wink:

Bugger! I didn't get any pic's from last year, I was too busy having a great time, laughing,whoo Hooing etc

This year however, i will try v.v. hard to not get excited and forget my manners. :xmas_biggrin:

Well.... the mile and a half Cresta run from my dirt road to the main road almost thawed today and I got really excited!

If it continues tomorrow she will be brought out of hibernation and thrashed mercilessly........I have withdrawal symptoms!

Did you get to go for a thrash?

Well, both Celicas are cleaned, polished and under wraps for the foreseeable future. The good old Isuzu Trooper is earning it's money. A bit more expensive to run, but, when you live in the ''sticks'' it takes everything thrown at it.So bring this weather on then.

yep i know what you mean paul as i also live in the sticks in the next village to you and unfortuantely i have to use my tsport everyday as my workhorse (luckily its a normal care and not used ie painters van etc lol....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.