Could be a sad day around the corner.

tom-coupe

As life throws you different roads to take the time could be up with my celica come the new year. As some of you know I should be starting a new chapter in my life working in London also venturing into the property market. If this happens then my celica will be kept as I will be,able to afford it as ill be earning triple my current wage. If I don't go to London I will still be looking for my own place but my celica ownership will sadly be over. Not even 12 months but its been fun. Hopfully I will start my job in London but its still not set in stone. (Excuse the pun) it should be sorted in the next couple of months as its all up in the air at the moment.

On a brighter note if the contract is sorted and I go to London and get my house then the celica will be heading of to a random bloke in a lock up near Scunthorpe to try and squeeze a few BHP out of her

Ill be traveling to London each week ball ache but hey I'm not paying for it. And can't really talk mek I'm certain you went round to do an oil change. Even I manged to do that myself after asking andy lol

i did indeed and ant is a top guy, just yanking your chain (no homo) ;)

It's out of my hands at the moment I'm waiting to here back from my potential boss for when we get the go ahead. There's a 10 year contract on restoring churches around London so at the moment there is solicitors looking over all the details ect

Cos it costs me £280 a month in petrol to get to work which is half my mortgage so ill not be able to afford it. Will see

Stop driving like a dick then :lol:

I'll pay you £280 a month not to move to London, shite hole!

So if you don't get this job (which I think is pretty unlikely) What would a shitty car save you per month?

And trust me, saying that £280 is half your mortgage isn't worth a jot. Whatever you save by losing the Celi will just get spunked away on other, less exiting ventures. All you need is a job, a supercharger & some beer money. That's the meaning of life mi ol' micker :D

Always a market for rent boys down there though if it all goes tits up, plenty of poofs in Wondon maiiite :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.