Celicas in Tamworth.

Chris H72

It's funny how when you buy a new car you seem to notice loads of others out there on the road. So far this week in my home town of Tamworth I've seen another thunder grey t sport just like mine, an old red supra which looked in good nick, a lovely white R plate celica which I think could actually be a faff (seen that twice on the old A5) and then this morning a thunder grey gen7 gt.

I wonder who all these good folk are and if any are members here on the forum?!

my blue beastie ( gen 5 ) plus my black gt4 ( gen 5 ) and rich`s white beams gen 6 all in and around tamworth , wood end and fazeley :)

yeah but only Richs car and your black car are working. im sure that blue thing still has grass growing round it :D

it does sad to say , given its planted in the garden with the flowers then yeah :(

had a chat with the mechanic who is up for doing the v8 swop and it could be a go-er but i recon it would take a couple of yrs based on hes still not wired the bloody lights , im having it back next week regardless ,,,,,, so i really need to find another mechanic whos up for it , we have sussed that if we mount the v8 far enough forward it should avoid the rack issue and therefore make it a good possibility it can happen , i need to find an engine already out that i can measure to be assured , its that or give it thor and live with the bill , the way its going thats not such a bad thing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.