Screws

kittii13

Afternoon peeps. Does anyone know what size screw this is? Its from a gen 5 door card and its the screw near the inside door handle. Or does anyone have any? Dave's fitting my livesound doorcards and he's discovered theyre the same screws that hold in the speakers into the doors so we need a few extra. Ta :)

101_1794.jpg

Just take it to a halfrauds or any DIY place and compare them with others

i would but its shut in 10 mins and dave starts work before it opens on weekdays and hes borrowing my car at the moment so i cant get there either. was hoping someone on here had some or i could order them on ebay

just nic the one out of daves :D , having my old car for spares even i have problems with missing screws , fitted my bumper the other night , last screw to fit was the one that hold the side light to the grill , and dropped it in the grass , even with 2 cars sitting in the drive i had to nick it from somewhere else :lol:

just nic the one out of daves :D , having my old car for spares even i have problems with missing screws , fitted my bumper the other night , last screw to fit was the one that hold the side light to the grill , and dropped it in the grass , even with 2 cars sitting in the drive i had to nick it from somewhere else :lol:

i would nick daves but his car is still on the mainland, hes still using mine. he fitted my new bumper and broke half the screws. he wont let me work on my car myself :(

I've got a big ol' tub of random Toyota bolts & screws, I'll have a rummage and see if I've got any that match this evening.

How long are they & how many do you need?

hiya thanks for the offer, I may have sorted it but incase they arrive and theyre not right I'll bear this in mind. theyre about 24mm long, 4mm wide and i think i need 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.