A/C regas cost

YJ52

Since I've had my current 7 i can't really remember the A/C being that cold. :rolleyes: TBH I don't like it on much but when I do switch it on I'd like it to be icy like my old 7! How much should I be looking to pay for a regas?

Keep thinking about doing this to when we get a hot day, but then it rains the next day and I feel its not worth it :)

You know AC can be set in hot too right? And ATM it's bloody hotter and more stuffy in a car when it rains in the summery. And depends where you go but it's anywhere between £30-50

I even use mine in winter, it's a great demister and also, you are supposed to use it regularly even then so as to keep the system healthy as far as I'm aware. I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me.

Thanks guys. I do use it sometimes in winter also to demist faster, so its on the list to be done soon. MOT/service and Tax due next month :rolleyes: - might aswell go all out and get regas same time I guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.