Whats the best xenon/hid bulb upgrade for my headlights?

J9TKO

Hey hero's...

Just a question. I have black led projector headlights and although the led sidelights are awesome the driving low beam is shocking!!

As most of you know looking on ebay etc for a decent upgrade just seems impossible to find a decent upgraded set which will give me the desired ice white/blue (either way super bright effect)

Any suggests guys to help a fellow replica owner in need lol?

Cheers

Jamie

Personally I'd go 6000k HID's. I've had them before and 8k as well. With the 8k the light is a little too blue so it'll get the wrong kind of attention but 6k are pure white and very nice

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/G4-35W-HID-Xenon-FULL-CAR-HEADLIGHT-CONVERSION-KIT-Mini-Micro-Ballast-small-slim-/270963721078?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item3f16b24376

I'd go for something like that. Ok they're cheap but you still get the warranty etc and they're located in UK so worth a punt. The only thing I don't know is if the Gen 7 has Canbus or whatever it is :(

Awesome lads...if I went for that hid kit anyone know what size bulb the gen 7 low beam driving bulb is? (H1?)

Lol sorry for being useless

Not sure why headlights you have but I would strongly recommend 4300k hid kit-I have the 55W but alignment needs to be spot on so you don't blind anyone.

Interesting lol...

I believe that 4300 is what comes as standard on Merc's etc so they'd be a safe bet but personally I prefer 6k's just for the purity of the light. I'm afraid I can't help with the bulb question though as I'm a gen 6 man :-D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.