Gen 7 help needed in sussex

I was just driving along and had to do an emergency stop . and the front left brake hose as just pissed fluid all over the floor

has any 1 got a spare i can buy off them as i need it all going again before monday

cheers in advanced

Leigh

pretty sure i have all 4 hoses from when i replaced with hel braided but won't be able to get it posted out until tomorrow & it won't get to you before tuesday :(

am happy to send you the a front hose out will post 2morrow if thats any good to you? pm me an address if that helps.

shep

sh3p thats awsome, I shal let you know tomorrow if i cant get one local, and work wont mind me taking the bike for a few days, but means i will be getting wet lol :(

Edited by leigh_boy

Is it flexi or rigid pipe?

When i had probs with the gen 5 it was standard brake pipe, rang garage and they said all they needed to know was length i needed.

Though didnt need it in the end, was able to cut, flare and fix as the split was right near to the bit it fixed to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.