Just moved and looking for possible meet opportunities!

Hello all,

I have recently moved to Woking in Surrey and was hoping that some of you might be able to advise me on any local meets/shows that would be worth attending. I'm still settling into new home/new job but want to get back out there as the last time I saw any club members was back at last years Rising Sun.

Looking forward to getting back into the Celica Club scene.

Dave

Yeh, its good to be back Tom, had a bit of a rough time toward the later half of last year but things are on the up. The Berkshire meet sounds great, when is it?

Hello all,

I have recently moved to Woking in Surrey and was hoping that some of you might be able to advise me on any local meets/shows that would be worth attending. I'm still settling into new home/new job but want to get back out there as the last time I saw any club members was back at last years Rising Sun.

Looking forward to getting back into the Celica Club scene.

Dave

Nice to hear your back Dave hope things are well for you now Hun . ... Don't forget about the 'Big One ' JAE in Sept your defo going to be there Right ! :)

Thanks for the welcome back guys. Booth, I know, I haven't seen you since last years RS, how is the beautiful GT going? Cait, same for you I think it was also RS last year that I saw you. Sadly I don't think I'll be able to bring josh to another show. I know you 2 became good friends! I'm afraid I won't be able to get to JAE even though I would love to as we are off to Cornwall for hols on the 8th.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.