polly bushes

its £289 for a non superstrut i thought a non superstrut would have been cheaper

superstrut polly bush kits use less bushes, non superstrut use more bushes so simple accountancy ;)

the pollish guy is way less than that

http://www.gt4-racing.eu/

yeah looks like about 240 posted for front and rear. could be the best option,was over speaking to the guy thats fitting the head and cams today but still got a bit of an issue with the suspension. i put new springs and koni adjustables on it and the konis seem to work it firms up right and softens on all 4 corners but feels a bit saggy in the bends or a rough road. think i could do with droplinks after taking it round the track at crail yesterday to!

i got the front kit from the polish guy and they fit perfect the hardest part was removing the old ones absolute nightmare when your in your front street with just a hammer and some sockets!

another thing get the uprated crush tubes from japspec performance as the original crush tubes weld themselves to the old bush! i didnt realise this put it all together and had a horrible knock!

Edited by azza1984

quick Q... is it poss to remove the subframe without dropping the engine?

also have you looked at the kits that TCB offer?

You could do but would have to support engine and gearbox..you could use an engine beam to support it..prob not the easiest thing to do though..

You could do but would have to support engine and gearbox..you could use an engine beam to support it..prob not the easiest thing to do though..

Mmmm... shame - was thinking about refurbing and bushing the subframe from my 'spare' car but sounds like a pita.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.