for meany body live near chatham kent

Was there any need for that

No i dont think so

Yes we do often collect/hold/forward on parts or whatever when we can but a sarcastic comment after no one has offered is not going to do you any favours

If someone could of done it i'm sure they would of offered, dont hold your breath now though

edited, didnt even spot a please in the first post!

Edited by arizona

I missed free food??where?? :lol:

Yep you missed out on meal at the premier inn Rochester :P

I didnt see the first post

Not that i'm anywhere near there

ffs i have butterscotch angel delight glueing up my keyboard now :(

I would have hold on to it had I seen this post but didn't till now....... And it seems like your not good at waiting long for replies.

Oh well offer is there if needed. May be a tad to late but I'm easy going enough to help out.

Love it that there was going to be a drink in it which turned into a missed dinner :lol:

In the plumbing world "have a drink on me" does not mean literally have pint or glass of wine, i would not insult someone who has done me a favour in such a way, It can mean a tip anthing from £10+,last week after completing a shower room the customer payed me then said "have a drink on me" and handed me £100!

:rolleyes: i did know that

Still the point was, the no please and the sarcastic thankyou , when there were members who might have been able to help if they had seen the post , as Shocks has kindly offered to help out having not previously seen it..........

I would have hold on to it had I seen this post but didn't till now....... And it seems like your not good at waiting long for replies.

Oh well offer is there if needed. May be a tad to late but I'm easy going enough to help out.

Thankyou,

I will remember you in future, if i ever need anything around brands hatch, as i go there three times a year for the BSB

collect a wing for me and willing to hold it for me till the bsb meeting at brands hatch in july there would be drink in it at the rochester premier inn please

Fixed that for you Roy.

I would like to thank everybody for their kind offers (at least i have saved the price of an evening meal !)

If i'm honest i'm not overly surprised considering the first impression you made elsewhere in the club. Fair play to shocks for offering to help. Please don't be as rude to him as you were to Nix.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.