whats this gen 7 worth

going to sell it very soon when i get my private plate transferred off, its a 190 vvtli 2001 with 86k on the clock, never got any service history but a check back on dvla shows the mileage to be correct compared to mot history ,standard car except for being lowered and the wheels ,last serviced in my own workshops ,complete and comprehensive service including lift bolts front tyres rear pads all the filters plugs gear oil brake fluid change ac regas, the full monty,

so what is a reasonable asking price.the plate pictured is most probably the one that will be reallocated to it

Edited by tctech

i'll give you my 2003 140 for it ;)

but in all seriousness got to be worth around £2.5-3k

its very hard to guage cos you see these on ebay etc making the 2k figure but then they are back on a week or 2 later because it was a friend of the seller bidding it up and they didnt sell ,i personally see it as a 2k car but i could be bias because its mine ,

its very hard to guage cos you see these on ebay etc making the 2k figure but then they are back on a week or 2 later because it was a friend of the seller bidding it up and they didnt sell ,i personally see it as a 2k car but i could be bias because its mine ,

I know what you mean, I've been looking at 190's recently and the prices seem to be so inconsistent... £2k for a 190 which has done 86k sounds like a good deal though!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.