Scrapping a Gen 7

Hi i have the chance to get hold of a Gen 7 with a knackered engine cheap as there are a few parts from it i want, but does anybody know how much i would get for it once i take som bits off if i scrapped it? Probably take bumpers off lights off and seats out.

Also is it better to take it into the scrappy whole, cut it into bits or just let them come pick it up.

Will obviously offer any parts anybody wants off it before hand but cant really keep it around to break it properly.

Thanks for any advice

If engines gone get engine weighed in fro scrap value , take lights off aswell as indicators fog lights wheels brake calipers bumpers windows interior and dash door cards all worth something

Put pic up so we know what it is

Dam :( mines plastic sunroof but id be interested in the glass 1 if its in good nick mine seen better days lol headlights clear or have they clouded. If U do decide to buy this Celica let me know and U might have urself a few parts sold to me. ;)

If the parts R in good nick ill take the sunroof front lights and inside plastics doin alot of mods lately so they all come in handy :)oh and ill be needing the air filter hose as the owner befor me found the urge to drill holes in it :S

once your done with it im getting about £170 a ton just now in renfrew so if you can get a rolling shell minus all the plastic etc you will probably see around £120-£150 depending where it goes. some yards will even come collect it for a fee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.