Any supercharged celica near london free today for a 30min meet? Again Sorry for late notice

Hey guys

You my have noticed a thread I done earlier. I'm in London today( hillingdon but I'm willing to travel) and was wondering if there are any supercharged celica owners free today from now pretty much till 5pm for a mini meet? I would really want to drive a supercharged car or speak to an owner since I'm thinking of doing this myself.

Since I live in Aberdeen, there are no sc celicas up there so I could really benefit with a small meet.

If anyone is free please let me know and Iwe can exchange numbers. I'm willing to travel to come meet youz

Many thanks!!

hey mate...ipswich seems really far and i cant get there on the tube im guessing lol

i'll have a look how far it is in the train and let you know - got your PM btw so thanks. would be good to have a chat about your tuner too since im thinking of using him ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.