Cambridgeshire Celica's

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in central Cambridge on the river, will be moving next month but somewhere different in Cambridge, I see a lot of Gen 7's but I still don't have my club stickers on the car, shocking after almost 2 years of ownership I know.

Hi Dave, You don't happen to travel out of Cambridge on the Huntingdon Rd at 7.00am'ish weekdays at all?

I quite often see a blue G7 on my way in.

I've been thinking about what dr3bin said about local meets, I'm happy to organise a place for us guy's and gal's to meet up if enough people are interested.

I've been to one in Chelmsford on a Saturday, most people arrived at 3.00pm, it was at a pub so we could get a drink and then at 6.30pm we had a bite to eat. A good day was had by all, even if the weather was rubbish!

Just needs a phone call to make sure owner/manager is ok with a bunch of phyco Celica freaks frequenting his carpark and bar for a few hours.

Shall we just see who would be interested in the first place and then i can take it a step further.

Sometime in August maybe? Get the bigger meets out of the way first. Regards Chris.

As above I am more than happy to come along whenever a Cambridge meet is arranged

Pubs are always a good idea. Backup in case the weather turns sour and also a way to move on when it gets dark later into the evening :)

As above I am more than happy to come along whenever a Cambridge meet is arranged

Pubs are always a good idea. Backup in case the weather turns sour and also a way to move on when it gets dark later into the evening :)

My thoughts exactly, even if it rains all day we can still talk Celicas, everyone has info to pass on.

We need a few people to put their names forward to get the ball rolling, and of course a date and time we can all agree on.

For me i can make any Saturday in August at the moment.

Just need more to commit, come on guy's it's a good day where we can all soak ourselves in Celica stuff.

I've been to 1 or 2 meets and never regreted it, believe me, you'll have a ball. Chris.

I've been to a variety over the last 18 months and it's been awesome. Always a laugh and it's good meeting new folk.

Any weekend in August at the moment - will need to check my on-call rota in July to see if itll clash with any weekends.

oaksey, can you set up an 'official' meeting post in the Meetings forum? We can gain interest while you wait to hear from landlords in Cambs for a location :)

Edited by dr3bin

I've been to a variety over the last 18 months and it's been awesome. Always a laugh and it's good meeting new folk.

Any weekend in August at the moment - will need to check my on-call rota in July to see if itll clash with any weekends.

oaksey, can you set up an 'official' meeting post in the Meetings forum? We can gain interest while you wait to hear from landlords in Cambs for a location :)

ok mate i'll do that over the weekend, i'm off to Beccles tomorrow morning to purchase a Scorpion backbox from Christy off here, a 4 hour round trip, a good outing for the car haha,Between us i'm sure we'll make it happen, thanks for your support, I'll be in touch soon. Cheers Chris.

P.S. Any thoughts on where we meet, it has to be a fairly central spot so it's atractive to most people, the more the merrier!

Im always up for a local meet :) I work every other weekend so ill attend when i can. A few of us used to meet at Lions yard in cambridge then walk down to the wetherspoons. But im up for whatever is organised :)

Hi Dave, You don't happen to travel out of Cambridge on the Huntingdon Rd at 7.00am'ish weekdays at all?

I quite often see a blue G7 on my way in.

No I actually bike to work, I only use the car at weekends. My Celica is fairly standard except for my JDM spoiler.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.