Well done chaps!

I just thought Id take some time just to say Im really impressed with some of the motors that CCUK members have created over the past few months. I was going to post this as a Facebook status but since its about CCUK it would be better to mention it on here.

Ive may have not been posting much on peoples build threads but I have been following their progress here and on facebook and I am amazed with what they have achieved.

First off their is Nthnmunky,

His car has always been a beast in looks and performance but now with his new wrapped look it is a stunner and our own CCUK mini Lambo :lol:

Then Zorg

He has been building that car for quite a while now, but with his new respray and Varis kit he has created a monster of a Gen 7 which is truely awesome.

Also SJ

I have always loved his car and been following his progress with a close eye as his car has always been my inspiration. Now with his new pearlescent carbon wrap, headlight tints and wheel colour it just looks a whole new animal. I didnt even know you could get pearlescent carbon wrap!

And for all those who think I am only interested in the Gen 7s, here is my finally eye opener of 2012.

Powerofdiesels Project 165

Just wow! Lost for words with what he has done... He has bought a Gen 4 GT4 which was on the brink of being scrapped and is in the process of bringing back into show room condition. His work is just incredible! All the little details he does are just excellent and I look forward to reading more updates.

All 4 of you guys deserve as big round of applause and will cause lots of headscratching when the CCUK award voting begins later in the year.

Well done guys and Well done CCUK, keep up the good work :thumbs:

can i throw in one more person... insanity-74 your rebuild on your st205 is looking brillaint.... oh and johnnyboy your car is getting there to, although i swear youve been saying that for quite some time now :P

Mine has changed too, not as radical as the other guys though and it is still changing even more plans.... :P

The carbon wrap is 3D Chameleon and is the nuts, it has definitely got me thinking ;)

All the cars look fab in their own way and there has been a lot of hard work and money well spent, it's great ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.