bodywork repair/touch up

TRD2008

Can anyone recommend a decent bodywork repair and touch up in hampshire? Ive tried getting a quote from smart repairs and they are rubbish at hetting back to me so i want to go with someone else. i have a small rust spot on my passenger side wing and two small marks where my apr splitter mounts have hit the front splitter

thanks

shame you're not near us in London

Without sounding like a ass kiss, but RT performance are worth the trip from portsmouth, about an hour and 30 mins maybe ?

Edited by RoryK

I'm in Fareham near Portsmouth

RT is a definite shout as I Know that Ray would do a good job, where about's in London?

Jay = i just need a decent mobile repair company to come and do my car for me, know of anyone good?

I'm in Fareham near Portsmouth

RT is a definite shout as I Know that Ray would do a good job, where about's in London?

Jay = i just need a decent mobile repair company to come and do my car for me, know of anyone good?

i may no a guy dude he does the smart repair on the cars at work i'll ask him at work tommoz and get a contact number etc for ya B)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.