dyno testers near bournemouth

looking at that it looks like guilford or plymouth are my closest ones 70 plus mile drive either way to get to one

surry rolling road is looking like the one for me £40 saturdays as well just want to know what the new engine is putting out now that its been run in

Edited by carlasumm

i think there was someone down around the guildford area that managed to sort out some sort of deal there before but cant find the thread about it

i think j-pow is down that way might see if he can find out for us

Edited by carlasumm

looking at that it looks like guilford or plymouth are my closest ones 70 plus mile drive either way to get to one

surry rolling road is looking like the one for me £40 saturdays as well just want to know what the new engine is putting out now that its been run in

Hi carla if you give Charlie a ring at surrey rolling road tell him your with ccuk and he will prob get you to tag along to one of his rolling road days he has then it will only cost £35 generally he does it for that if there are 10 cars or more , I've done a couple of run days there now

Edited by AdyGT

ady do you want to see if you can organise one there then if you know him already by the looks of it there might be a few people intrested i it if we can get it sorted i know abby aint going to push massive numbers but would be nice to know just what she is pushing now with the recon engine

If needed I could try and sort out a date for you with Charlie, I don't know him that well but I don't mins sorting out a date for you guys , you would need 10 or more to get a good price but as johnny says you could get in touch with ferdy and ask if you could tag along as its already organised at least then your guaranteed to be full capacity to get the cheaper price

As johnyboy said we are having a RR day at Surrey RR on the 19th May from 10.00am

You are more than welcome to come along, £35 on the day, it's a bit of a GT4 day but but we are a friendly bunch and Charlie is great, very helpful.

As my ST205is broken I will be coming in something else which will hopefully push out 450 - 500 bhp and make a nice sound.

think i would be laughed out of the place putting my little 182 up along side those gt4 booys lol :D:lol: i think if we could try to finds some dates then see what people think and get a list together so we know how many are up for it

Edited by carlasumm

Far from it, you would not be laughed at at all, that's why I said we were a friendly bunch, out for a bit of fun, and like you, interested in what their cars are pushing out.

Really, you should come along and join in the fun.

And I am sure you would find it interesting, meet some great guys, learn a bit, find loads of helpful advice from fellow Celica owners, so come on, don't be shy, come and join us.

And there are other cars besides the GT4's

ok might well be up for it but will have to see how it goes changing the gear box saturday then got the mot which is due before the 19th all going well might be able to make it

Edited by carlasumm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.