past talk of a GB sound proofing

pestey

Late last year there was talk about a Group Buy on sound proofing packs.

Now for the life of me I can't remember what the company/site was called. All I can remember about it was there was 2 types of packs available one was about £40 and the big one was £70.

can anyone point me in the right direction please.

FYI,

This is Not sound proofing mate it's sound deadening. It will make it feel like your cars made of wood- so it's more solid and less tinny so it's ideal to stop rattles and mostly to get better sound quality from speakers.

After I forte min people can hear my music on the outside more clearly now since the metal around the doors does not rattle as much. It is a bit quieter yes but not sound proofed at all

Hth

You can get some spray type products that you spray in the arches and on the underside of the car. Car Audio Direct used to do some. It was called Sludge by Second Skin.Theynow do this http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/hel-ex5kg-brax-exvibration-high-end-anti-noise-paste-5-kg.html which is similar and would be better for killing road sound.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.