help needed in yorkshire fitting eibachs

Do you have to order em from screwfix or can you just nip in and pick em up? If you can pick em up then there's a screwfix store up the road here in Halifax, so leave it until the last minute. To be fair there will just be the two of us doing it 'cos we can only work on a corner at a time - too many cooks and all that. The other guys will be using the day as an excuse to meet up I reckon, with a sneaky beer or two afterwards....?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be rude not to have a beer sat aft. there is a screwfix on manchester rd bradford. will be passing it tomorrow, so unless somone(hint hint) has some on offer tonight i will get some tomorrow.

let me talk to ant becuase im helping him with his breaks sat morning. maybe we could have a ride over to yours wayne and show off the willwoods ill bring my spring compressors along. and we can all take piss out of half a job joe's massive mod thread that consists of a picture lol.

Edited by tom-coupe

let me talk to ant becuase im helping him with his breaks sat morning. maybe we could have a ride over to yours wayne and show off the willwoods ill bring my spring compressors along. and we can all take piss out of half a job joe's massive mod thread that consists of a picture lol.

Sorry dude your mum is one demanding lady, knackered I am :o

My Mam's dead, haha you lose ........ :tumbleweed: We've been chatting tonight & your Ma reckons you should stop hanging around poofs with yellow cars, she wants grand kids you know.

:laugh2:

How come I've been dragged into this! Yellow is the future!

...like a candle in the wind..... :)

Edited by Serratia

haha, few years ago i bumped into a guy in the boozer who i hadnt seen in years, he said "bloody hell you've put weight on", yeah i know i said, its cos every time i bang your mum, she gives me a biscuit, (his mates thought it was funny)

never mentioned anything bout your mum joe???????

thats a point there joe the two people who are talking about pink micras both had/have yellow cars hmmmmm

and both enjoy elton john

Take a cork bud, you'll be ok. Just in case though have some sudocrem on standby ;)

backs against the wall ant and wayne are about.

I'm a changed man now Tom after Joe let me join in with your mum, or at least i think it was your mum - she did say her son was an ugly git who played with his rocks all day.... :shrug:

Back on topic, if people are coming round then give me a heads up please - i will need to inform the local police that you're all genuine friends and the local asylum is still secure and at full compliment....

Edited by Brinkz

I'm a changed man now Tom after Joe let me join in with your mum, or at least i think it was your mum - she did say her son was an ugly git who played with his rocks all day.... :shrug:

She's ace int she :thumbs:

How many Yorkshire men does it take to swap over some suspension.....

IMAG0378.jpg

ME and Tom arrived about 2.30pm and Wayne was battling with a seized drop link which meant it took 2 hours for the first corner lol but then second front corner took 30mins. Meanwhile Tom an I gave Craig a hand fitting his front bumper and got his headlight bulb fixed. I left at 6pm as Wayne and Craig were removing the first rear strut. I hope you got it all sorted fellas.

Oh and I took a pic of Wayne's new wheels :)

IMAG0379.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.