Back & trying to feel the love again...(honest)

If you don't want to get fleeced by these garages who are only interested in taking as much of your hard earned off you as they can, I.m.o. Then get your car booked into a govenment mot test centre that's open to the public too, these have no vested interest in failing your car as they dont repair, they will give you a thorough but fair test so if your motors ok you should sail through.

The only downside is you will pay the full wack for the mot.

Opening up would be a good idea and probably the best way. I hated doing that though tbh and the heat from the oven/radiator/hairdryer has caused some discolouring on mine. I'd try a few of the silica gel sachets you get in shoes left in the headlight, sealed for a few hours. Btw, thinking on a string not just thrown in :lol: Is it discolouring or condensation? And are you sure its on the inside?

It looks like cloudy spots of dried out water (trying to get a decent pic to post up), but I've never had any issues with condensation in them at all before. From what I can make out tho, it's definitely on the inside.

Still haven't had the bottle to open them up tho.....got the led strips & rings that I bought still sat in the garage :/

Good idea with the silica gel :thumbs: think that would work if it was moisture in the case, but the fact it looks dried makes me think it won't have the desired effect :(

Wet and dry it if it's on the outside of the lamp, then use plast x.

Good to see you back mate :)

Cheers mush ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.