gt4 to buy one or not

Had my ST205 a couple of years. The only problem ive ever had with it was the starter motor. Wear and tear part though and didnt cost the world to replace. Mine was RTPs ex car, well sorted and i dont think the £3500 i paid for it two years ago was overly expensive for a well sorted ST205.

Had the most fun in this car than ive had in any other car ive owned! Im 24 and my insurance is very very affordable! All mods declared and its a import.

Avoid the sheds!!

I think expect £1000 a year for repairs and wear is too much. After the first few years and most of the problematic wear is sorted, it doesn't cost much to maintain when the car is good.

The last 2 years I spent nothing on repairs but then again last year the car was off the road for 6 months for the rebuild and respray.

Only expense was normal service parts like gaskets and brakes, tyres etc...

http://pistonheads.com/sales/3753055.htm

I really like this inter-cooler route. Most shortest and straight rout. This is the way I want to do mine too.

Edited by yellowchinaman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.