gen 5 owners in scotland

Briano

nope, need it to test fit a few gen 6 parts

I know someone with a bright orange GT4 but thats the only gen 5 i see ever, my we car went to ireland and when i enquired recently about buying her back she has been sold on :(

well you dont need the whole car just the lower center console aint any of the scarppies got a 5 in them

only 1 had a 5 recently and thats where bekks interior came from :(

another scrap dealer i do a lot of business with had a blue gen 5 cabs recently but thats sold too :(

There's none in the scrappies round here. Haven't seen one for a long time. None on the roads, either, and I'm out and about quite a lot.

Zuban still has my old red ("Frodo's") 182 up in Dingwall, I believe, but it's off the road and in bits. My white, other red and turquoise 182s were all sold up here - Aviemore, Arbroath and Aberdeen, one of my 185s is in Overtons scrappy in Aberdeen (unless it's crushed now) and my other 185 went down to London, getting a ticket at the first speed camera at Portlethen on the way. :lol:

Scarce on the ground indeed. :(

There's none in the scrappies round here. Haven't seen one for a long time. None on the roads, either, and I'm out and about quite a lot.

Zuban still has my old red ("Frodo's") 182 up in Dingwall, I believe, but it's off the road and in bits. My white, other red and turquoise 182s were all sold up here - Aviemore, Arbroath and Aberdeen, one of my 185s is in Overtons scrappy in Aberdeen (unless it's crushed now) and my other 185 went down to London, getting a ticket at the first speed camera at Portlethen on the way. :lol:

Scarce on the ground indeed. :(

its our salty air and wet salty roads that do it :(

izzy has bought one of the parts so he can tell us all if it fits or not still need a gen 5 with a sunroof to test the sunroof visor :D

Edited by Briano

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.