won ebay exhaust (do we have any members in Northfleet, Kent?)

Hi guys, I have just won the below exhaust on ebay but seller will only accept collection. Do we have any members in Northfleet, Kent who would be willing to collect and then send to me via courier? Will obviously cover all costs including that of several beers!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330702347276&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123

Cheers

Damn you James I was bidding against you, good thing I gave in lol! ...least someone in the club got it ay.

I emailed him an offer for the other exhaust he has but he wouldn't take less than £70. Not worth it by the time I factor in petrol, sorry cant help you out with collection I'm a 150 mile round journey away

Edited by coralreef

That's what I thought the scorpion was way better, you got a good deal there.

He said he paid £90 off eBay for the other one so wouldn't take less than £70, would prob be worth it if I was local.

How far away are you from the exhaust??

Courier will do it for about £10-20 :)

paisleyfrieght will do it for you, make sure its wrapped and FRAGILE wrote all over it as they can sometimes mistreat items.

Also, on their booking form, put in your own dimensions as appose to using their 'exhaust' link as it works out around £13 :)

They also collect and deliver 24 hour service

Don't worry dude, I've got the exhaust and I too am off up to Santa Pod on Sunday ;) Sadly James isn't around to collect it. He's off galavanting lol. I'm going to have to post it to him at some point. Unless a local member to him can collect it on Sunday? Anyone from Northampton going to Fast Show? Might be eaiser for them to hold on to it for him and he can pick it up locally, save a few quid on posting it :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.