Recommend me a courier for a front lip

LiamGTR

I'm posting my OEM front lip to Alex tomorrow, Newcastle > Surrey.

Gonna wrap the shit out of it in bubble wrap and brown tape, will that be enough?

Hit me up guys

You might be okay mate,i sent something once and it looked like someone had stamped on it when it got delivered.

You could try citylink,they seem pretty good...You can book them or get a quote at parcelmonkey.com

I put the front lip in as 70cm x 20cm x 3cm and it came back with £5, guessing I got my dimensions wrong as that's too cheap, and next day delivery too!?

In the boxes it doesn't tell you which one is width/height/length ect. so I could get it completely wrong and then get a massive charge on my car when they come to collect!?

Edited by LiamGTR

I put the front lip in as 70cm x 20cm x 3cm and it came back with £5, guessing I got my dimensions wrong as that's too cheap, and next day delivery too!?

In the boxes it doesn't tell you which one is width/height/length ect. so I could get it completely wrong and then get a massive charge on my car when they come to collect!?

If thats parcel monkey site,dont think it says what dimensions what..70cm sounds a bit short..

Just double checked and 70cm from tip to tip (in a straight line) is correct, if not very generous by a few cm's

Sounds like you've folded it in half, 70cm is only 2 feet long, the lip is definately bigger than that

i dont have any scales, how much does a standard gen 7 lip weigh? lmao, gonna only be abougt 7kg ?
i cant see it weighting 7kg ,i think that would cover it mate..

You sure its not 170cm??

Edited by bigb1970

Now i'm a bit stuck, I don't have a printer! :( Gotta find somone with one, it's surprising how many people DON'T have printers now, and I can't use works, it's in Newcastle and i'm in South Shields! And knowing my luck the guy will come while i'm getting it printed off

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.