Window Tinting in Kent?

Benny190

Have a go yourself.

I made that mistake before. It took 3 hours and a lot of frustration to do one rear window. i'd rather pay the money.

Where are you in Kent got a number if its maidstone area

Yeah i could have a little trip to Maidstone...I'll be coming from Medway...Rainham. Not far!

Must have seen you about that way, he is from chatham and can work out of a couple of places, if you say you spoke ot me he will give you a better price, name is darren, 07920 130373 really nice bloke does a bloody good job now had 5 cars done by him.

I made that mistake before. It took 3 hours and a lot of frustration to do one rear window. i'd rather pay the money.

Yeah i could have a little trip to Maidstone...I'll be coming from Medway...Rainham. Not far!

Must have seen you about that way, he is from chatham and can work out of a couple of places, if you say you spoke ot me he will give you a better price, name is darren, 07920 130373 really nice bloke does a bloody good job now had 5 cars done by him.

Well i'm actually from Gravesend but my girlfriend lives in Rainham so i spend quite a lot of time around that way.

Excellent, Do you have some sort of idea before i ring him for the rear window and the little side ones?

i had rear, small sides in 70% dark and fronts in slight tint done and spent £110 cash. took him 3 hours I pop into gravesend for petrol as the shell garage on roundabout is bloody cheap, was in rainham for a bit but now moved further out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.