Bootmobile looks in a bad way :(

arizona

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D So big thanks to Badj for spotting this one, carla and everyone else for tips and loads to Ade, even though he has left my hire car sat nav on japanese :rolleyes:

This is my new 5

new5.jpg

new51.jpg

new52.jpg

and a bit of blueness :o

new53.jpg

picking her up tomorrow :greenjumpers: it just needs these on it now B)

IMAG0257.jpg

Edited by arizona

excellent news janet glad it worked out for ya if you want a good t-cut to use on her then the colour magic one works really well its what i used on mine brought it up well ;):D

by the way i have a heater control knob here if you need it can bring it with me on the 29th or leg it outside and knick the one off the boot mobile

Edited by carlasumm

excellent news janet glad it worked out for ya if you want a good t-cut to use on her then the colour magic one works really well its what i used on mine brought it up well ;):D

Cheers Carla, yes it could do with some of that :D

The other one i was interested in but higher mileage and 100 or so miles away may well be turning up on the classifieds on here as i mentioned it to the fella this afternoon, good price i thought but this one wasnt a bad price and a lot less miles (93,000) and pretty close to home

Of course the main question that everyone seems to be avoiding is...?

Have you got enough spare cash from your payout to get some more driving lessons?

Ya bleedin' 'ooligan! :lol:

You are so gonna get spanked :o

How many times did i scare you today?......... no maybe dont answer that :lol:

You are so gonna get spanked :o

How many times did i scare you today?......... no maybe dont answer that :lol:

Well actually I though you were driving rather better than normal today! :lol:

Must be suited to a clio!

Va-va-Voooooooooooooooooooooooh my god I hope no-one I know see's me driving this thing! :P

Can we start calling your new car 'the fridge' yet?

That a lot of blueness :lol:

Looks good Jan and i'm sure will look top notch with a bit of Arizona love, and OZ

Start that new Thread B)

That a lot of blueness :lol:

Looks good Jan and i'm sure will look top notch with a bit of Arizona love, and OZ

Start that new Thread B)

Thats way too much blueness :o

Luckily have managed to dissuade the recovery firm collecting the bootmobile from coming tomorrow and now they're coming Monday. Keeping Ade out of mischief for a bit at the weekend swapping over some bits ;) including the seats but leaving the dash plastics etc as there are plans afoot for them anyway

Well actually I though you were driving rather better than normal today! :lol:

Must be suited to a clio!

Va-va-Voooooooooooooooooooooooh my god I hope no-one I know see's me driving this thing! :P

Can we start calling your new car 'the fridge' yet?

Noooooooo not 'the fridge' :P

one word.... seatbelt :):sofa:

The more i think back on that the more sure i am that i actually did have that on because i remember undoing it before getting out the car ,though had originally thought i didnt cos how else would i have hit my head, wierd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.