Where to start a car thread?

Benny190

A lot of people post bits here there and everywhere,then the mods envelope you in a dark mist,and condense you into a neat,concise area.Gen7 thread or Modifications,thats where you need to be.I kept my car bits to the gen4 section.Its where im comfortable,its dank,dark,slightly moist with a hint of waxoyl.that is my home.Though i do venture out to the far flung reaches of the site ,like now......Welcome to the club properly,by the way.Masses of wallet busting advice for you gen7 peeps on here.

I went to Gravesend once .... it was shut!

I'm down the M20 near Folkestone Racecourse, in a quaint little village called Lympne.

Haha! It's probably the best thing for it!

I know Lympne.. I go to your animal park once a year to a music festival that's held there that annoys the neighbours!

Not only the neighbours, it annoys the hell out of me as well.... BOOM BOOM BOOM! while trying to work. But we also hear the Elephants trumpeting and the big Cats growling as well through the year, so fair do's.

I've sent a PM re KCC as sherv cryptically mentioned in a previous post.

edited owing to sherv posting before I did.

Edited by Slugster

I've sent a PM re KCC as sherv cryptically mentioned in his last post.

LOL well to be honest this isnt TOC LOL. Good mix of CCUK people ,MR2OC and all sorts over there,no agenda just when theres no other meets on we all meet up and pick hops and reminisce about the secon World war and sing Therell be bluebirds over the white Cliffs of Dover.LOL. although i have attended CCUK meets in a Nissan Bluebird,but thats another story :)

the secon World war

Yeah sort of, thesherv sings his merry songs and we sit back and giggle gently amongst ourselves about people who keep missing the 'D' off the end of the word 'second' :D

Yeah sort of, thesherv sings his merry songs and we sit back and giggle gently amongst ourselves about people who keep missing the 'D' off the end of the word 'second' :D

I defend my right to drink Pino Grigio left over from Christmas, while ham-fistedly posting replies on this site Steve. i than you. :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.