Crazy Ex Girlfriend vandalised my car :(

what a phsycotic batty woman!!!!! you guys choose the crazy ones! not all females do this haha i promise. im sorry for your car :( , i would have kicked her in the fanny very hard ( and some more) if she did that to my pride and joy. IIl smack her for you, she deserves it!

I appreciate that, and hope you keep your word. I'll PM you her address for some major fanny kickage. :)

what a phsycotic batty woman!!!!! you guys choose the crazy ones! not all females do this haha i promise. im sorry for your car :( , i would have kicked her in the fanny very hard ( and some more) if she did that to my pride and joy. IIl smack her for you, she deserves it!

That sounds worth watching!

Yeah, was about to say there was a news story a while back where some guy got busted for it. Admittedly though he did email the nakie pics to the lass's mum or something daft. Not the brighest of moves. [edit] Much better to squirrel them away for future blackmail. Not saying I've ever kept a few pics of some ex's in compromising positions mind... :D

My second work-GF went the same way, was about 9 or so years ago now. She turned out to be mental. Broke a windscreen wiper off my old car too. I did dump her on the Christmas day though :lol:

Never mix work with pleasure!!

Edited by Razorjack

Without reading all the other posts, how is the case coming on? Heard from police ect. ?

I'm hearing from them today mate. I don't want any charges brought against her as I think that could just aggrivate the situation. Also as much as I'm pissed off at her doing that to my mate and my car I wouldn't want it to hinder her getting a job in the future. She went through a lot and worked hard for her degree. If I get her charged and she has a criminal record she might think she needs to get more revenge.

Also, I think she's getting a caution. How long does this stay on your record for? Am I right in thinking this only has to be declared as a criminal conviction if you're getting in depth background checks, for example if you're applying to be a teacher or something along those lines?

Caution stays on for 5 years (had 2/3 of them) and has to be declared on an enhanced crb check however the standard crb check it doesnt.. but more than likely will still crop up.

If its anything to do with assualt or fraud.. then an employer wont even look at her.

So 5 years to declare, lifetime for enhanced.

Edited by oMIKEYo

Windscreen has been sorted this morning. It needed completely replacing, it was actually cracked not just scratched apparently. It only cost me £70 though which was alright. Still £70 I could've done with like but never mind. Just have to move on I suppose!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.