Gen 7 5 spoke centre caps - FOC. Anybody want some?

Slugster

I have finally got round to to sorting my garage out as requested (well, demanded) by Wifey. Amongst my vast collection of empty paint tins, rusty bits of metal, broken things (that may come in handy some time) and used engine oil I came across 4 x Gen 7 centre caps to fit the original 5 spoke wheels. These may not be the best centre caps in the world, but all the clips and spring thingies are there and the price is a good un..... FREE - yes free.... and they will look 100% better than a hole in the middle of your wheels. I am willing to donate these to anybody who wants a set. Not only are they free, but I'll throw in an ex Chinese take away container as a bonus item. I'm not sure what was in it but it is clean and has been through the dish washer.

PM me your address and I'll stick em in the post to you all safely wrapped in a 2nd hand but good jiffy bag that I found in the garage as well. I wont be able to get them in the post till Tues 3rd Jan at the earliest as I have Nutorious coming round to use my driveway for some oil change therapy on Sat, I've booked a major hangover for Sunday and Monday is a Bank Holiday. However, If you do want to assist with postage etc (£1 max) I promise not to argue or moan and can provide Paypal details if required, but this is not a requirement of the deal - you want free - you get free :D . Grab em while I feel in a benevolent mood....... I must admit my garage looks much better, so once again WIfey was right!!!!!

First to PM me gets them.

Caps1.jpg

Caps2.jpg

Caps3.jpg

Caps4.jpg

Aw Gimba, you got beaten to the Slugster new year raffle by a few mins. Sorry but I did say first PM gets the prize. I can let you have an empty paint tin or maybe a broken torch if you're interested. :D

Laydeez 'n' Gentlemen ...... the winner is 'bigstring' All others thanks for the PM's.

Thanks for playing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.