Sunroof had ice inside :\

Gimba

Woke up today to find I had ice inside the car on the sunroof, the frontscreen, sides and back were all fine, I did take it out and blasted it with a hose about 3 weeks ago, I'm guessing I didn't dry it out properly, anything I can do to stop it getting iced up, also when its not freezing outside I get moisture on it

It's possible to alter the position of the windows so that they seal against the rubbers a little better.....

There are adjustment stops in the doors that control when the windows hit's it's "Fully Up" position - If these are set too low, then the window rests further out from the door/window seal than it should.....

Also, making sure that the door latch mechanism is in the right place so it pull's the door into line with the "B" Pillar will help it seal properly.

Failing that - Make sure that the Drains from the sunroof are not blocked up - Some Hot-Water down there and an airline will clear them out....

Hope this Helps,

Regards.

Tim.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.