Car alarm

Ghoulie

Winging its way to me as we speak

Toad Ai606 alarm system

Tilt sensor

Duel zone sensors

Remote headlight add on (no idea if they work with pop up lights but worth a punt at £12 extra)

And a new set of locking wheel nuts

Add my snap off steering wheel to that and should be a nice amount of security, just need Chuck Norris now

Edited by Ghoulscout

Winging its way to me as we speak

Toad Ai606 alarm system

Tilt sensor

Duel zone sensors

Remote headlight add on (no idea if they work with pop up lights but worth a punt at £12 extra)

And a new set of locking wheel nuts

Add my snap off steering wheel to that and should be a nice amount of security, just need Chuck Norris now

Now stop it Dave ,i have told you :laugh2:

Now stop it Dave ,i have told you :laugh2:

Told you before Biggy you aint having it. We all know your jellous of the auto

You do realise you need it installed by an approved dealer to get insurance discounts, installing it yourself won't give you any insurance reduction

Yeah sucks dont it. Always kinda wondered how people who buy cars with the alarm already on it get away with it???? Not that itl get me much of a discount anyway. But it does meen I can get Flux to cover me now as they dont touch anything without a cat 1 :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Like Id ever go back to them

Edited by Ghoulscout

Yeah sucks dont it. Always kinda wondered how people who buy cars with the alarm already on it get away with it???? Not that itl get me much of a discount anyway. But it does meen I can get Flux to cover me now as they dont touch anything without a cat 1 :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Like Id ever go back to them

Same with Sky, they wouldn't insure me without a CAT 1, but at least i know my car is safe

Same with Sky, they wouldn't insure me without a CAT 1, but at least i know my car is safe

Anything to discourage Burgler Biggy eh? :jerry:

BTW Biggy is you status caption thingy anything to do with mine???

Edited by Ghoulscout

it doesn't make any difference who fits it the insurance companies now say it don't make a slightest bit of difference to your premium that was the first thing i asked about when i got my quote but was told it wont make it any cheaper and i be leave others have had the same response from theirs :shrug: i even got told it wouldn't make any difference if i had tracker fitted to it :cry:

it doesn't make any difference who fits it the insurance companies now say it don't make a slightest bit of difference to your premium that was the first thing i asked about when i got my quote but was told it wont make it any cheaper and i be leave others have had the same response from theirs :shrug: i even got told it wouldn't make any difference if i had tracker fitted to it :cry:

It made a difference to mine, in that i wouldn't have been insured fully comp without it, and Sky were by far the cheapest anyway

you live in an island with a ferry on and off??????

how far is someone gonna get if they nick your motor :P

Its got its advantages :lol:

Exactly wouldn't be worth the £70 ferry ticket to nick that thing :laugh2:

£41 for the day return to brighton on sunday so nerr

I think your missing the point here. Alarms are cooooool :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Hmmmmmmm I wonder if I can get remote engine start as well??? :rolleyes:

when i got insurance on my Pajero i had to give them the certificate number and model of imobliser of the certificate which was issued by installer...(had a installer stamp on the certicate also)

Did you know Pajero is spainish for W@nker???? Dont belive me? Google it

Edited by Ghoulscout

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.