briano

Briano

still havent heard back about the van yet, got a phone call yesterday and they said its running like a bag of spanners and seem to think i dropped a valve. wont know for sure whats going on till they get back to me

once i get it fixed the first thing i will be doing is a trip to brum to drop and swap whats left in the van. then upon return i will be getting shot of it as it hates me

Get a Hi-Lux and stick a 3SGTE in it :-)

In fact, why not stick two of them in there Hehehehe

I have been on the market for a dual cab hilux for years bud, but nice ones just dont come up here very often.....to many farmers up here spend thousands on MOT failure hilux's for pottering around collecting sheep

still in the dark about the van too no idea as yet as to how bad it is :(

I do think though its last ever journey is going to be to brum and back and then its getting sold

Oh dear! I didnt know the van let you down. Bloody vans!

still none the wiser about whats happened

your front wing is up in my new garage so can collect it whenever you want :thumbs:

you will just need to pick me up first :P

• 2 weeks later...

Good News World :D

got a phone call there van has had its head ripped off and appears as though a hydraulic bucket exploded causing the engine to cut out.

zero damage cause to pistons +1 point

cylynder head is being rebuilt +1 point

new HG going on and another new timing belt and tensioner +100 points

all for £250 :D, always pays to do your mechanic favours anywhere else and the above would be costing me close to a grand :P

Van to be collected tomorrow, £250 out of pocked (when you consider i saved £100 in diesel by being towed to scotland im really only £150 out of pocket...............you can call that well and truely relieved :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.