Genner 7

bigstring

What a fvckin helmet!

Buy my car, I'm going to tell you almost nothing at all about it!

This is probably because I do in fact know fvck all about it - 2cc (as mentioned) & 197 bhp?

(Someone call Fox Mulder, cos theres definitly some alien technology area 51 sh!t going on under that bonnet!)

I am quite keen however, to show everyone that I have less taste than greek yogurt, & I hang around with a load of bell-ends.

And I have appalling grammer.

Do they still teach english at school?

(Yes I've had a bad day, can you tell?) :D

What a fvckin helmet!

Buy my car, I'm going to tell you almost nothing at all about it!

This is probably because I do in fact know fvck all about it - 2cc (as mentioned) & 197 bhp?

(Someone call Fox Mulder, cos theres definitly some alien technology area 51 sh!t going on under that bonnet!)

I am quite keen however, to show everyone that I have less taste than greek yogurt, & I hang around with a load of bell-ends.

And I have appalling grammer.

Do they still teach english at school?

(Yes I've had a bad day, can you tell?) :D

Perfect summary!

Hey don't knock it . . . . the guy says " i m living the country i been transferred to a job overseas and i need to sale my car" . . . . can anyone offer him a lift to airport just to speed things up? :bye1:

he will need a lift, i'm sure that real spoiler is producing so much downforce he can't get it off the drive ;D

i wonder if something has happened to the car also, on one of the pics it looks like the body work is coming away from the passenger side front headlights (at the side of the light, theres a random bit of black :P)...anybody else see it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.