carbon wrapping

mikca01

I can supply Hexis carbon wrap if you let me know how much you need

no idea mate. was looking at 3m stuff 1200x3m for £40 would that be about right. prob more than i need but if it works mite do a few other bits

found a company called bossdog in glasgow. guy i spoke to campbell said they would do the c-one spoiler for 85 quid. best price ive had and no chance of me cocking it up. hahaha. said it would take maybe three hours so i think a trip to glasgow in the very near future. nice wrapped spoiler to go with the bonnet i got from nix. cars getting there at last.

no idea mate. was looking at 3m stuff 1200x3m for £40 would that be about right. prob more than i need but if it works mite do a few other bits

Where from??

When i had an account with 3M it was costing me £45 per meter at trade price, and that was before VAT increased ohmy.gif

How hard is it to do really?

Isn't it just like applying a vinyl or window tint? Spray on some water or something, whack the carbon on.. then squigee out the bubbles?

Although I'm sure it's a lot easier said than done, like i found out with window tint..

Where from??

When i had an account with 3M it was costing me £45 per meter at trade price, and that was before VAT increased ohmy.gif

its on fleabay mate

is thats with the carbon supplied?

if im in glasgow then i wouldnt mind taking a look at your finished article. do they wrap in other things also?

yeah guy was saying they had a merc in to do a wrap on. pretty much anything upto full cars

Where from??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3D-Carbon-Fibre-Vinyl-Car-Wrapping-1520mm-x-3m-/220826716368?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item336a4c48d0

You'd probably best get a full meter, and it should give you plenty left over for any errors or other bits you want to wrap

found some 3m di-noc ca-421. 120cmx150cm £84 quid. if you can do better pm me mate. i can get the whole spoiler wrapped for £85 in glasgow. but would be 20 in fuel to take it and havnt seen any of the stuff they do

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.