My Gen6 GT sluggish

:: blade ::

You have to drive the gen6 hard to get the most out of them, they are high revving engines, so live life about 5k rpm and you get the grunt, live life belowe that and tbh it ain't a "fast" car, and seeing as a slipping clutch usually affects hard driving, there will probably be your issue

maybe change your driving style,as said these cars do have to be driven hard to get the most out of them,taking it up to 7k rpm just before the red line,these engines can take it,just dont make a habit of it.

I have kept up with two different gt gen6s, neither could overtake me- I was also very slowly pulling away from them

I've destroyed several Gen7 140's mate, used to see a modded one every morning on my way to work, everytime i wiped the floor with him! Saw him one eveing and he asked if mine had a different engine in it lol :)

maybe change your driving style,as said these cars do have to be driven hard to get the most out of them,taking it up to 7k rpm just before the red line,these engines can take it,just dont make a habit of it.

These engines can take a hell of a thrashing i agree, done 21k in mine in about 18 months, with pretty much constant red line action. Doesn't use a drop, and i mean a drop of oil! It's currently on 135k and still runs as sweet as a daisy :D

Defo a 202.

Unless it did have the st engine, but I kept up with an import gen6 that si (member on here) owns and lives round the corner from me. Other one im pretty sure was a gt and he couldnt get passed me. Got to a certain speed and since the missus was yelling at me I let him pass by going off the accelerator...

Defo a 202.

Unless it did have the st engine, but I kept up with an import gen6 that si (member on here) owns and lives round the corner from me. Other one im pretty sure was a gt and he couldnt get passed me. Got to a certain speed and since the missus was yelling at me I let him pass by going off the accelerator...

As stated above must have been a 3s-fe engine, as there aint no way you'd win against a 3s-ge engined 6! I for one would destroy you ;)

Defo a 202.

if your talking about Mondo's car its a 3sfe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.