Engine Bay

Rudebwoy66

Just a quick question. I want to tart up my wires,hoses and pipes in the engine bay. As some of these are difficult/ time consuming to take off and then put back on I was wondering if any one could advise me. Is there any product on the market that can be sort of clipped over.

For Example. I was thinking of cutting down the line of this corregated hose. I would use RED ( LINE SHOWN IN 2ND PIC ON BLUE HOSE)so i could just slip over the wires,hoses and pipes; Then keep together using a few BLACK zip ties. Does any one know of a product similar to this that is already cut/open. Thanks :D :D :D

hoses30.jpg

hoses30HIGH.jpg

these are wire covers mate, and they already have seam/cut running down the middle so u can just wrap it over the wires, u cn just see the cut in the pic as well, if u look at the blue hos on the top

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Thanks.Just what I need. Didn't realise they were already open. Jobs practically done then. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

cool cheers they do look good

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mrsilicone/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

£9.95 for a 10M pack of various lengths and thickness. :D

can you buy these as a kit? or just cut them to size when you get them?

:rolleyes:

can you buy these as a kit? or just cut them to size when you get them?

LOVELY. P.S. How long is that induction pipe?? :o

Yeah these are great & you can push them into tight places. I've got them on mine.

8dcb5f47.jpg

Edited by Rudebwoy66

If it's the one I think you're referencing (with -EN on - for "Se7en") then that's an induction pipe for his supercharger ;) there is another induction pipe just 'above' the 'chargers filter - you can see it going right then bending down into the engine bay - that's his engine's main intake induction :thumbs:

Dunno how long either are, but they're both good bits of kit.

Edited by dr3bin

If it's the one I think you're referencing (with -EN on - for "Se7en") then that's an induction pipe for his supercharger ;) there is another induction pipe just 'above' the 'chargers filter - you can see it going right then bending down into the engine bay - that's his engine's main intake induction :thumbs:

Dunno how long either are, but they're both good bits of kit.

Now I see ( 1 x supercharger air induction pipe and a C.A.I as the normal induction ) Fills up the engine bay. Looks lovely. Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.