High Mileage? What's your numbers?

My 98 st202 is on 132k have covered 19k in the year i've owned it and not used a drop of oil! I'm the 2nd owner as it was a demo car for a main dealer and then one of the technicians bought it and owned it until i got it! Has every stamp in the book from main dealer, last 3 mot's it's had didnt get picked up on a single thing!

Brilliant cars, shame they don't make em like this anymore

just sold a gen 5 on 176000 and still drove strong, toyota engines are built strong, well most, they dont seem to make 1.8 engines very well :P:sofa:

1.8 ST Gen 6? or Gen 7? Why I ask is my Gen 6 would still be going strong.. just a thirsty oil drinker

im on 167,000 at the mo,seems fine,my frist gt did 200,000 when i sold her,and i see it a year later driving around still

Was that miles? or an import on Ks? Hoping to find a GT '94 as a bench mark...

Mine is coming up to 57k on a 56 plate so its working out about average come December when its 5 years old.It had 40k on the clock at 2 year old when i bought it but i only average about 8k a year so come next year it will be under average for the year which was my plan :) I always use the wife's car for long journeys,nippy little cars these Corsa's ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.