Gutted

Well just sold my car and seeing it drive down the street has quiet upset me and the wife but on the plus side the buyer seemed a very genuine nice guy who has promised to look after it and I've persuaded him to join the club so I can keep tabs on it

i know how you feel but mines in a different way, i have just had to buy a new car because my engine started knocking,

dont look like mines going to someone else think its going to the scrap yard,

been a shame looking out my window and seeing it just sat there,

did you get a descent price for it in the end mate? Think its worse having it down the street - as when you see it you'll think why did I sell it! On the flip side - couple of years time - you might be able to run it again and maybe it will become available!

Yeah ams got £3300 for it dont think i will be seeing mine in passing because the guy who brought it lives in north hampton well once I've got my x5 the plans are to get one with lift and start again but that won't be for another year yet because we won't need a second car while the other half is on maternity leave

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.