Nurburgring Trip Stickers (be quick!)

Mook replied about a query for some memorabilia stickers for the nurburgring trip.

I made some design like this:

sticker.png

And sent it to mook, he came back with the following response:

Hi mate,

I have a circuit plan on file I can use, though it's a more traditional 'real' shape type of outline. Adding the club logo and text is easy enough, though I'd be tempted to loose the 'trip' part of the text and just have 'Nurgurgring 06/2011' - bit more punchy and to the point.

Looking at size, if the club part was pretty much the same size as the standard club sticker and the rest in proportion around it.

Quoting at 10 pairs sent to one member, doing them in white/red for external fitment we're looking at £50, £5 a pair. I'm off work the next three days so would be able to have them sent out by midweek.

My Paypal remains mook@skewer.co.uk if you're up for it

So if we were to get these, it would be best if someone close to mook could collect them rather than trusting royal fail?? But if not we will have to trust them lol.

Whos in?

1. oMIKEYo

As a matter of pedantry, I'm sure the GP bit of the ring isn't generally accessible, or is it?

There are sometimes days which you can go on, I went with my dad in 2009 and there was a day we could go on but they put something like 30 cars on at a time if i remember correctly smile.gif

Anybody want to take charge of payment? I can send whoever my £5 and they can gather together and send to mook?

Are we gunna collect them or get them posted?

I think we will stick on this 4 pairs for now as we are gunna get 8 stickers and then were near enough guaranteed them for the trip.

Let me know were to send my money :)

Mikey

1. oMIKEYo

2. Giler

3. Luke Cros

4. SJ

5. VietTS

i got my paypal loaded up so ill make the payment of £25 to mook now and everyone can collect it of me when we meet at dover.how does that sound guys?

Edited by VietTS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.