Brake judder

halek

Nice one......

Verdict? Or you yet to fit them.

Not had chance yet mate. Considering banging the front ferodo pads that came with them on ebay & getting some red or yellow stuff instead.

Not had chance yet mate. Considering banging the front ferodo pads that came with them on ebay & getting some red or yellow stuff instead.

They sell you discs and pads matches for a reason, considering you have been having problems with the EBC stuff binning the Ferodos for EBC just seems counter productive.

Ferodos are a very good pad, I personally rate them over EBC any day, the only down side is they can be a bit dusty. Dorris

They sell you discs and pads matches for a reason, considering you have been having problems with the EBC stuff binning the Ferodos for EBC just seems counter productive.

Ferodos are a very good pad, I personally rate them over EBC any day, the only down side is they can be a bit dusty. Dorris

I haven't been having problems with ebc's, never had them before & I think the problem in question was with ebc discs ?

I've heard good things about ferodo & they've been around since Jesus was a bairn, but the ones bundled were oem equivalent. Either way I've ordered some redstuff for the fronts.

Thanks.....i think that's gonna be the best way to go ;)

Might finally get rid of the annoying 't..t..t..t..t' noise too......Hope the Mtecs don't do it too :unsure:

You'll be pleased to hear mate, they don't make the "t t t t t" noise. ;) grooved only with red stuffs.

You'll be pleased to hear mate, they don't make the "t t t t t" noise. ;) grooved only with red stuffs.

Sweet......cheers mate :thumbs: I think mine have arrived, got an email from works post room saying I have a box of brakes. Not ordered anything else, so must be them.....I'll nip in tomorrow morning & see :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.