Another MOT success

Went in for MOT yesterday.

And got another big fat pass. Nil advisories, but was very close to the emissions limit. Might do the service before the MOT next time.

Went in for MOT yesterday.

And got another big fat pass. Nil advisories, but was very close to the emissions limit. Might do the service before the MOT next time.

my 14 year old sailed through the other week only failure was two years ago (rear brake pads)these gen6s are realy amazing when it comes to mots, then again i had a gen3 for fifteen years (it was rust proofed from new) only failed one mot its twelfth cross member needed welding!

Try Toyota's own fuel additive to get emissions down, not cheap but taxi drivers buy it by the bulk from us and they won't waste money will they? but also take a look at these reviews for another product:

Try Toyota's own fuel additive to get emissions down, not cheap but taxi drivers buy it by the bulk from us and they won't waste money will they? but also take a look at these reviews for another product:

I've used some of that BG44k and I have noticed better mileage and responsiveness.

I'll give her a good service and wait till next year. :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.