superchip help

does anyone know any company that actually remaps the superchip icon race , i dont want guesses , i have treid my local dealers and fennies and even superchips hq do not do it anymore , but these still can be purchased new so some one some where must be able to access them

next time anyone is having some tuning work done , can you ask them please , many thanx in advance

Mani kindly sent me a file , its not exactly clear with lots of different pin outs for different models , these are the only pages needed from what i can make out , i hope mani doesnt mind me posting this up

superchipsonic2.jpg

superchipsonic1.jpg

Edited by izzzzythedog

Izzy them pinouts are wrong for the gen 5

I have already posted the full suppliers instalation instructions for sonic in his other thread

thanks , the instructions arnt listed for a year or gen only type of engine , it says all toyotas so !!!!!

just had a looksee and cant find it

any chance you could post it up again please , cheers

Edited by izzzzythedog

well i have had another extensive search on the interweb to no avail , i have the 2 pdfs from ant and mani , fitting and how to use , and superchips did send me another fitting instructions , but for a gt4 :(

have trawled thru mg sites , rover sites , honda sites , vw site and even mopar site , and all dead ends , even pirate bay dont list the sofeware

next stop will be e-mailing everyone on the superchips fitting list

cheers mucka , another great file for the external hard-drive , you sir are a bloody hero

didnt alan have 1 fitted at some point ? if not then oops and sorry alan for unleashing a fed-up ian on you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.